Winning Fundraising in 2021 and Beyond
A Practical Guide by Experienced Investors in Asia Pacific
To decode the success factors for post-pandemic fundraising by early-stage private companies, DFIN reached out to leading investors and capital markets advisors who are passionate about nurturing and accelerating ventures to the next stage, to reveal exclusive fundraising observations, first-hand tips and suggestions.
Our expert panel together has decades of experience ﬁnding investment opportunities, listening to pitches, choosing the companies they believe will be winners, and working with their management teams to achieve long term success:
1. Peter Amour – CEO, AIF Capital
2. Johnny Chan – Chief Investment Officer, Cyberport Macro Fund (CMF), Cyberport Hong Kong
3. Rob Agnew – Co-founder and Partner, Trinity Bridge Asia
Advice from Expert Panel:
1. Stand Out in the Crowd
2. Getting Your Financial Model Right
3. The Team, the Gaps, and the Plans to Close Them
4. Choose the Right Investors for Your Next Phase of Growth
5. Show Readiness to Take the Next Step
Get the guide to read about the current market landscape, 5 recommendations for fundraising preparation, and how DFIN can help you get started.