Design with a Purpose
Our Guide to Effective Proxies – 10th Edition, is a searchable catalog of innovative and shareholder-friendly proxy disclosures, drawn from the public filings of DFIN’s blue-chip client base.
The guide serves as a unique tool to assist companies in transforming proxy statements from traditional compliance documents to more compelling shareholder communications.
In this Guide, you'll discover how to:
- Use design, branding and visual elements to make this required annual disclosure more engaging and impactful to investors
- Make the proxy a one-stop-shop of relevant information, saving investors time and effort
- Humanize executive leadership and the board, highlighting diversity and key qualifications – including the new Nasdaq Board Diversity Rules
- Demonstrate board oversight of a growing array of traditional and emerging risks and opportunities, including ESG and Human Capital Management
- Tell the executive compensation and pay-for-performance story, effectively
- Strike the right balance between the print/physical, and digital/online proxies to meet the needs of a varied audience