Key things your company needs to know about SEC rules for disclosing and explaining executive compensation this year.
Expert guidance includes:
- SEC 'pay versus performance' requirements.
- Scrutiny from shareholders, employees, and media.
- Perceived alignment between pay and performance.
- Risks of say-on-pay and board membership votes.
- Opposition leading to shareholder activism.
This latest edition of the DFIN Executive Compensation Disclosure Handbook — written by experts at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP and WTW — provides an overview for navigating relevant SEC rules.
Access the Handbook to learn more.