Industry leaders from SGX, CapitaLand, Aberdeen Standard Investments, IIX Global and S&P Global Ratings joined DFIN at this panel discussion to review the emerging global trends on sustainability and how SGX-listed companies are preparing themselves.
Watch this webcast recording to hear from industry leaders on the emerging global reporting trends on sustainability and ESG, and understand how SGX-listed companies are preparing themselves to meet the growing interest in stakeholders' views of sustainability and ESG concerns while reporting decision-useful data, using global standards.
Key topics discussed:
- How US and Asia are scaling up ESG disclosure
- Role of the Board and governance oversight of ESG and material social issues
- Access to decision-useful ESG data that is transforming analysis
- What is driving ESG investing, and how investors are integrating ESG data into investment analysis
- The use of reporting frameworks and standards to benchmark sustainability performance
Date recorded: October 27, 2020
Webcast duration: 60 minutes