Driving Change in Asia Pacific’s Renewables Sector
Trends and Investible Opportunities (October 2023)
Our new report Driving Change in Asia Pacific’s Renewables Sector – Trends and Investible Opportunities offers deep insights into why the EV ancillary industry represents a great opportunity for investors.
The report includes perspectives from experts from the fields of venture capital, startups, and banking, representing a vast swathe of the most important markets in Asia including China, India, Indonesia, and Singapore.
Aspects covered by the report include:
- Key public policy changes that have given a fillip to the EV and EV ancillary sector in the region.
- The outsized impact of China on the region’s EV space.
- A focus on indigenous production of EVs and critical components in several large markets in the region such as India and the impact on investor interest in the sector.
- The key sectors within the EV ancillary space that are attracting the bulk of investments.
- Factors of critical importance to both investors as well as firms in the EV / EV ancillary space as they approach dealmaking.
- Some of the most significant investments and deals in the EV and EV ancillary space in recent times.
Besides, the report gives insights into some of the hotly debated questions around EV – such as whether these vehicles can still be considered ‘green’ if they rely on traditional power grids for charging.
Date of publication: October 2023