Mergers and acquisitions move quickly, and it’s never been more critical to understand the intricacies and trends in M&A deal terms, a collection of important provisions negotiated in M&A transactions. Using eBrevia’s AI-powered contract analytics software, our panel analyzed hundreds of contracts for common M&A deal terms, such as Go Shop vs No Shop, Gold in Back Yard, MAE and Termination Fees.
In this on-demand webinar, our panel discusses the trends they’re seeing in M&A deal terms and how to use this data for contract drafting and internal knowledge management. A deep dive into Material Adverse Event and Termination Fee clauses showcases how historical and current events, such as COVID-19, impact the provisions used in contracts.
- Current trends in M&A deal terms
- What is considered “market” for key provisions
- What deal terms should practitioners be focused on in today’s environment
- How to use and interpret Material Adverse Event and Termination clauses
- How can AI and other technologies be used to provide insights?