Market Sentiment Update: What Q1 2022 can tell us about the second half of the year & beyond
A data-driven view on the future of private capital markets
In collaboration with DealStreetAsia, in this webinar we presented perspectives from private capital investors and professionals connected to the world of dealmaking to offer a data-driven view of the opportunities, and how canny investors and startups can navigate the pitfalls that lie ahead.
Discussion topics include:
- The dominant themes for the rest of 2022 and the sectors likely to drive the next wave of growth.
- What are latest considerations as PE/VCs evaluate their upcoming investments?
- How are investors advising company founders to navigate the anticipated rocky market conditions?
- Rishika Chandan – Managing Director, Venturi Partners
- Conrad Tsang – Founder and Chairman, Strategic Year Holdings Limited
- Dimitra Taslim – VP, GGV Capital
- Peter McMillan – Managing Director and Head of Sales, APAC, Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN)
- Joji Thomas Philip – Founder & Editor-in-Chief, DealStreetAsia
Date of webinar: May 19, 2022